The selection committee consists of two representatives from each of the 16 public library systems in Wisconsin. There are 22 selectors of adult materials and 10 selectors of young adult and children's materials. The selection committee meets on a quarterly basis. For detailed information on materials and genres collected, please see the WPLC Collection Policy.
The WPLC Selection Committee meets six times a year.
Policies and Procedures
- WPLC Selection Committee Position Description 2021
- 2022 WPLC Consortium Selection Guidelines
- 2022 WPLC Advantage Selection Guidelines
- WPLC Statement on Publishers
- WPLC Collection Development Policy
- Sharing Title Lists with Member Libraries
- Selector Resources
Current Meeting Documents
NEXT MEETING: May 5th, 2022 at 1:00pm - 2:00pm