Welcome to the Advantage and Consortium Selector Resources page. Here you'll find tools and documentation to help you as you select for the WPLC consortium (referred to here as "consortium selectors") or for your system's Advantage account (referred to here as "Advantage selectors").
- Current Selectors - See who current selectors are for both the WPLC Consortium and for individual system Advantage accounts.
- WPLC Selector Update Form - Do you need to add a new Advantage or Consortium Selector or delete someone who is no longer selecting? Fill out this form to help keep our records up to date.
- OverDrive Marketplace Support - OverDrive Marketplace is your go-to for curating and purchasing digital content for your collection. Marketplace Support is a good place to start. If you're brand-new to selection work, we suggest viewing this PDF from OverDrive.
- WPLC Collection Development Policy
- 2022 Consortium Selection Guidelines
- 2022 Advantage Selection Guidelines
- Diverse Collection Support Toolkit - monthly modules with tips, suggestions, and resources to select diverse titles for the digital library collection. Links to the Selection Committee Basecamp.
- Glossary of lending models from OverDrive
- Advantage Holds Purchase Suggestions template - use one of these spreadsheets with information from your Marketplace account to get purchase suggestions that help prioritize high holds.
- Sales Information from OverDrive
- Recommended Lists from OverDrive
- Smart Lists resources - automate your purchasing using specific parameters.
- How to use reports - helpful articles and how-to's about how to effectively use Marketplace's Insights
- Advantage Data Dashboard - Advantage selectors and others can see a data snapshot for each Advantage account. This dashboard is updated quarterly.