BiblioBoard Library is now available to all Wisconsin residents! All resources in BiblioBoard library are immediately available for unlimited simultaneous use (no holds!) and authentication is done via geolocation so there is no need for patrons to log in to access the resources. BiblioBoard Library consists of a set of smaller collections:
- BiblioBoard Access contains international resources and rare materials from smaller organizations that openly share their digital artifacts around the world.
- BiblioBoard Core is a historical database covering a wide range of topics—including Literature, Philosophy, History, Geography and Science in subject anthologies and over 14,000 full-text eBooks and over 24,000 pieces of primary source content.
- Indie Wisconsin is a showcase of Wisconsin independent and small press fiction and non-fiction authors.
- The Library Journal Selects Collections aggregate top-notch selected submissions from SELF-e from around the country in five collections:
- Popup Picks is a collection of the best ebooks and other digital media from around the world including hand-curated, award-winning titles of all kinds from leading expert librarian curators. Every four months, there is a brand new collection of Popup Picks.
To access BiblioBoard Library outside of the state, before you leave, create a profile! Go to https://library.biblioboard.com/sign-up/create-profile and fill out the form. Then, if the WPLC library doesn't show up, go to "Add / Remove Libraries" and add it. Now you'll be able to access it from anywhere by logging into your profile.
Patrons can also find BiblioBoard Library on the new WPLC Wisconsin's Digital Library page at http://widigitallibrary.org/.